You can create new comparisons without them or upload a new copy of the experiment without them
There is no way to completely remove individual samples from an existing analysis without creating a new experiment. Therefore, here are 2 available options:
1. Leave them in, but create new Comparisons that do not have those samples
2. Upload a New Experiment using the Processed Counts without those samples included
Option 1: Leaving them in and Creating New Comparisons
You can create new comparisons that only contain the samples that you prefer to compare and remove the unwanted samples.
- When creating comparisons using Attributes, you can click 'Edit' to bring up a menu and select which to keep
Option 2: Upload a New Experiment using the Raw Processed Counts
You can quickly and easily create a new Processed Counts experiment with data you have already uploaded to ROSALIND instead of re-processing all of your FASTQ files. See below for instructions:
Steps for re-uploading processed counts:
- Raw Counts (make sure to choose RAW, not Normalized)
- Attributes File
- Using the Processed Counts file will be faster than re-submitting the FASTQ files and will create your QC plots with your desired samples. You can view and download the QC plots without having to unlock the analysis.