Opening a new door to discovery, ROSALIND now empowers scientists to explore experiment results by key terms (Pathways, Signatures, Diseases and Drugs) that are significantly enriched across all samples using GSVA scores. You can access Term Exploration within the Discovery and Analysis section of each experiment. ROSALIND has been pre-computing these scores for the past several months, so many existing experiments already have this new analysis ready for exploration.
Every experiment and scientific question seeks to find insights on biological processes and pathways. Prior to now, this scientific journey always began with an exploration of genes to uncover the changes to underlying pathways. Now, you can begin exploring Pathways and significant Terms regardless of comparisons or cut-offs.
Gene Set Variation Analysis (GSVA) estimates the variation of pathway activity over a sample population in an unsupervised manner and determines the sample-wise enrichment scores as a function of genes inside and outside of the gene set in comparison to the background. Every sample is calculated independently enabling exploration of significant terms across samples and is well suited for pathway-centric models, such as pathway activity identification or survival prediction.
This is just the beginning. We will be releasing additional Term Exploration features in the coming week. Please share your feedback to email@example.com and let us know what you think!
- OnRamp Bio and NanoString Announce Global Availability of ROSALIND® for nCounter Users
- Canopy Biosciences partners with OnRamp Bio to provide ROSALIND interactive data analysis for comprehensive gene expression services
- JOIN THE CORONAVIRUS COMMUNITY RESEARCH SPACE to begin exploring and contributing to the global community understanding of COVID-19 data.
- For all Research affected by Social Distancing: Remote Science in the Era of Social Distancing demonstrates how working remotely does not mean that science must stop.
- For Scientists on ROSALIND: Collaborating on Genomic Data is a walkthrough on how to set up real-time collaboration on genomic data (like Google Docs).
- For Directors and Managers: The Value is in Collaboration (not the pipeline) discusses how collaboration is key to empowering research in your lab.
- For every Researcher, Public Data exploration shows how we have made it 100x easier to work with public data than ever before.
- To learn more about our latest capabilities, Empowering Scientists with the ROSALIND Platform is an overview of all analysis types, species and features currently available to the general public on ROSALIND.