In Her Honor...
We are very excited to announce that OnRamp Bio has changed its name to ROSALIND!
We built the ROSALIND platform to simplify the practice of data interpretation so that any biologist, researcher or drug developer, no matter their level of bioinformatics expertise, could harness the potential of genomic information. Today, the ROSALIND Platform is used by thousands of researchers worldwide and has developed such a strong following that it made sense to change our name.
ROSALIND was named in honor of Dr. Rosalind Franklin, the pioneering molecular biologist whose passion for science and significant contributions to our understanding of DNA helped pave the way for the revolution in life science research that we are privileged to be part of today. Our company values focus on compassion, integrity, and collaboration, and we are proud to be a founding member of The Rosalind Franklin Society Council of Corporate Leadership.
The iconic ROSALIND brand identity design was inspired by the 10-point DNA cross-cut section, and holds the golden ratio. The nucleus shape in its center is also derived from the DNA cross-section. The gradient within our icon provides a flow of movement that speaks to the fluidity of ever-evolving data. Interconnected petals are used to signal our own brand DNA: unification and collaboration. Further, the icon reminds us of a rose, adding a subliminal connection, and an ode to our namesake ROSALIND Franklin.
At ROSALIND, we aim to support new breakthrough discoveries and to honor the scientists who make this possible so that we can revolutionize precision medicine together by unifying the analysis of complex datasets and unlocking new frontiers for biomarker discovery and a greater understanding of biology.
Please connect with us or check out our new website to learn more.
- How Knowledge Graphs Shape the Future of Discovery
- Getting More Out of Single Cell Experiments with ROSALIND
- NanoString and OnRamp BioInformatics Partner to Develop Cloud-Based Analysis Solutions for nCounter Data
- Canopy Biosciences partners with OnRamp Bio to provide ROSALIND interactive data analysis for comprehensive gene expression services
- JOIN THE CORONAVIRUS COMMUNITY RESEARCH SPACE to begin exploring and contributing to the global community understanding of COVID-19 data.
- For all Research affected by Social Distancing: Remote Science in the Era of Social Distancing demonstrates how working remotely does not mean that science must stop.
- For Scientists on ROSALIND: Collaborating on Genomic Data is a walkthrough on how to set up real-time collaboration on genomic data (like Google Docs).
- For Directors and Managers: The Value is in Collaboration (not the pipeline) discusses how collaboration is key to empowering research in your lab.
- For every Researcher, Public Data exploration shows how we have made it 100x easier to work with public data than ever before.
- To learn more about our latest capabilities, Empowering Scientists with the ROSALIND Platform is an overview of all analysis types, species and features currently available to the general public on ROSALIND.